Now we're getting somewhere! The bugs discovered in the last report have already been tracked down and eliminated. And so far, only one new bug has surfaced in the process. Granted, it's a pretty bad one, but at least there's only been one.
|There may be a lot of issues, but look at how much stuff is working now!|
- Fixed the bug where the AI players got two turns at a time.
- Fixed the bug where units couldn't move twice in a row.
- Fixed the bug where drawing tokens failed to advance to the next player's turn.
- Discovered a bug with the AI: Occasionally a unit will get stuck in an infinite loop where it repeatedly tries to move to the space that it's already in. I'm not sure, but I think this may be happening when two units try to move to the same space at the same time.
- At the very least, the AI manager needs to wait until a unit has stopped moving before moving the next one.
- This will cause huge problems when more game elements factor into the AI, like items and combat.
- Force the AI manager to wait until a unit is finished moving before moving the next one.
- Make the inventory screen customizable for attacking and defending.
- Implement the Attack action.
- Implement destructible containers.
- Add validation to the actions menu so that unavailable actions have a different appearance.
- Finish the level design guide.
- Create the in-game chat component.
- But first, fix the issue with the lost messages by making the data structure static.